Table of Contents
The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program 2023 has kicked started for interested talented young Nigerians.
Apply For Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program 2023
Each year, the NHEF identifies talented young Nigerians from our various Partner Universities that have demonstrated strong academic excellence and well-roundedness in both professional and extracurricular pursuits and provides them with intensive career training and skill-building exercises needed to aid them in long-term career development.
To qualify as an NHEF Scholar, each candidate must possess a strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, and Philanthropy, as well as making a lasting impact across the globe.
Eligible applicants are penultimate students at our Partner universities, i.e. 300 Level students studying a 4 year course or 400-level students studying a 5 year course.
The NHEF Partner Universities are:
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bayero University, Kano
- Kwara State University
- University of Ibadan
- University of Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
The Scholars Program is an early career-accelerating program that provides diverse opportunities to the selected Scholars from our various Partner Universities.
Each Scholar goes through a weeklong orientation program that exposes them to career development training that plays a pivotal role in facilitating an easy transition into the global workforce.
During The NHEF Scholars Program, each scholar undergoes intensive training by a thoroughly selected group of international facilitators.
The Scholars then take up internship placements at our Partner Firms, which typically last 6 – 8 weeks.
They also go through a robust curriculum ensuring continuous personal and professional development.
NHEF SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
All applications must be submitted via the NHEF Application Portal (https://portal.thenhef.org/) latest by 11:59 p.m. (WAT) on May 12, 2023.
APPLICATION PORTAL GUIDE FOR NHEF
- Log on to the NHEF application portal: https://portal.thenhef.org/.
- Register by creating an account on the portal: enter your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After registering, verify your email address by checking the inbox of the email address you registered with. Click the link or copy the URL to your internet browser.
- Once your account has been validated, log in using the email address and password you created.
- Proceed to the application by clicking on the Scholars Program application tab from the dashboard.
- Complete all the bio-data information and the program essay questions on the application page.
- Candidates should be prepared to upload the following supporting documents: a one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV), a one-page Cover Letter and the most recent Statement of Result (All in PDF format).
- Review application responses and submit.
- Note: We suggest that interested candidates should have the responses to the application questions already filled on a separate document, e.g., Word Document, so it will be easier to copy and paste their responses into the application answer box. This is because the application cannot be saved. Hence, it must be filled and submitted at once.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION SUBMISSION
Please take note of the following ways to confirm the successful submission of the application:
- Upon the application submission, the applicant’s dashboard will show this message “Scholars Program – Application Submitted on YY-MM-DD and the time it was submitted”.
- An email confirmation stating that the application has been successfully submitted will be sent to the applicant’s email address.
- Also, when the Scholars Program application tab on the dashboard is clicked, it will no longer be accessible.
The above three steps are how applicants can know if their application has been submitted successfully.
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session