Table of Contents
School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024 is out for candidates who applied for the institution.
School Of Health Tech Minna Candidates can check their admission status both on the school’s notice board and online via the official website.
The school has also outlined the procedure for payment of the acceptance fee.
How to Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
School of Health Technology Minna admission list 2023/2024 is available on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises, and it is also accessible online.
Here is how to check your admission status online:
- Visit the school’s official website at www.schoolofhealthtechnologyminna.com.ng.
- Click on the button titled ‘Check Admission Status‘ or ‘Applicant Login‘.
- Enter your Phone number and Form number (e.g. SOHMX/23/XXXX) in the field provided and click on the button Login.
- Click on the button ‘My Admission’. If you have been admitted, you will see the following message: “Congratulations!! You have been offered admission into the Department of XXXX Course: XXXX. If this offer is accepted, you can proceed to pay your acceptance fee.” If your admission is still pending, you will see the message “Admission still pending.”
School of Health Technology Minna Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
If your admission has been granted, you are required to pay an acceptance fee. Here is the procedure:
- Visit any Zenith Bank branch and pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) into the school account. The account details are as follows: Bank: Zenith, Account Number: N/G SCHOOL OF HEALTH, Account Number: 1014603720
- When filling the teller, use your name and application number (e.g. SOHMX/23/XXXX) as the Payer’s Name, and the phone number you used when applying for admission.
- Bring the originals of your credentials and the proof of acceptance Fee Payment (a copy of your bank teller) to the school.
- After your credentials have been screened or verified, a school fees access pin and serial number will be given to you. You can use these details to pay your school fees via the school portal.
Please note, you are to pay the acceptance fee only when admission has been granted to you.
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session