Table of Contents
TERMS OF SERVICE (“Terms”)
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://edufastnewsng.com website (the “Service”) operated by EdufastnewsNG (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. The Terms of Service agreement for EdufastnewsNG has been created and it reads.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by EdufastnewsNG.
EdufastnewsNG has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that EdufastnewsNG shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. via edufastnewsng.com
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session