Table of Contents
The Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) has commenced the application process for the 2022/2023 Bursary and Scholarship Scheme.
The scheme is open to students from the commission’s mandate areas, Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas, who are currently enrolled in tertiary education programs.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must be indigenes of either Ilaje and/or Ese-Odo Local Government Areas.
- They must be full-time students of a recognized public or private institution within the country as of the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Both undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as Law School Students, are eligible to apply as long as their studentship is recognized by their school/university authorities.
- Part-time, sandwich, pre-degree, NTI, and diploma students, as well as institutions not accredited by relevant authorities, are not eligible for this award.
Online Registration Requirements
Applicants for the 2022/2023 Edition of the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship must possess and upload the following documents in the relevant fields:
- A recent passport photograph
- Proof of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- School fees receipt for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- A current valid Student Identity Card (ID)
Applicants should note the following:
- No change of bank will be entertained after the submission of the application.
- Applicants are required to print out the registration slip.
- The registration slip must be signed and stamped by the Dean of Student Affairs/HOD (as applicable).
- The signed slip must be uploaded to complete the registration.
The application process begins on the 26th of May, 2023, and will end on the 23rd of June, 2023.
How to Apply
The OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme is a significant step towards supporting students from Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply and take advantage of this opportunity.
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session