The Educated Skilled Episode 1 – My name is Ethan and had I just gained admission into Road Side University. My mom and dad were overfilled with joy and gladness.
Dad took me out to a shopping plaza to pick any new phone of my choice. I went for Infinix because I was in love with the brand and dad paid in cash and we went home.
That evening Dad and mom called me and gave me a piece of advice which definitely took 3 hours and at the end of it they said “I don’t have much to say”. You know Nigerian parents. I was to leave for school in 5 days time.
Did I tell you that I had a Girlfriend.
Her name was Vera. The next day when mom and dad went out for their usual business I went to see my girlfriend and told her I’ll be leaving soon for school.
She invited me into her house as she was the only one at home that day and hugged me with tears in her eyes. I then kissed her and we had s*x after which I went home feeling sad that day.
The next day I started packing up my stuff because it was one day to school Resumption so I took my laptop and booked a hostel. I was given hostel E and dad then drove me to school and I packed my stuff into my room that Sunday. I saw a roommate, his name was Daniel.
He starred at me for 10 seconds and I felt he was gay so I approached him and greeted him and he welcomed me with a handshake. The next day, I heard there was no lecture because time table hasn’t been released so I decided to take a walk around the school premises because I was already use to the environment before I gained admission there.
So I took a walk to oldsite, there I sat thinking what I would do in order to generate money. Then an idea came about running a ghost account.
After much deliberation. I started one right where I was seated. I named it “RSU Miscellaneous”. I then went back to the hostel and I saw Daniel with his girlfriend then I concluded he wasn’t gay because he was kissing her when I went in.
I had an angry look on my face because my girlfriend was not here with me. I felt lonely and missed her so much. I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye because dad rushed me into packing my stuff before zooming off to school.
Besides our relationship was a secret because if dad finds out I’ll be dead meat. So the girl feeling uncomfortable with my face gesture decided to leave but before she left, Daniel introduced me to her as his girlfriend. She looked in my eyes and I felt she has started falling for me. Did I tell u I was so cute and very young. I was just
You will cry or feel so so bad after reading this, but try to hold onto yourself cause life itself is a lesson.
Kayode has never for his life know what peace is. He can only define it but don’t know what it means because he has never experienced it for once in life. He is a very brilliant boy and his dream is to be the first doctor in his town. But unfortunately, he hardly moves forward in life, such that his entire classmate left him behind because he always fails his WAEC Examination.
Each time he receives his result, even the people he teaches in the examination hall will make all their papers but he’s will be F9 parallel (failure). More than 5 times, both his WAEC and NECO are always F9 in his entire subject. Even there was a particular year he refused to register for the two exams, but that year, his F9 parallel Result was still sent to him without writing or registering for the exam.
Later he decided to register for a special center where he clears all the papers. And that year he receives two results, his normal F9 result and the special center result where he made all the paper. He spent more than 8 years in the university because of carrying over. Whenever he write his paper, the Lecturer will not see his answer script, and they knew he’s a very brilliant boy, one day his departmental lecturer held a meeting because of him, and they plan to help him pass all his paper, even if his answer script disappears as usual
They knew its spiritual battle. He graduated at the age of 30. He went for his youth service and came back, seeking for Job, but no Job. He has to travel back to his village to continue his farm work. his mother younger sister likes him very much because she’s barren, and Kayode see her as his mother too.
One day one of his best friend who came home to visit his parent and saw him with a basket on his head, selling oranges just to earn a living, he was shocked to see him in that state, then his friend decided to take him with him to Abuja. But the following week his friend chases him out of his house. 15 million naira was missing from his friend master bedroom and the money was found in Kayode wardrobe, he said he never knew anything about it, but no one could believe him, he chases him out and as he was walking thinking and crying, a car knocked him down and he fainted, then he was quickly rushed to the hospital where he was treated.
The man who knocked him down was a devoted man of God, the Lord showed him the case of Kayode, the very day her mother gave birth to him, the woman who bathed her, has stolen his glory and it’s hung it on a tree in the world of darkness. The Evangelist followed Kayode to his village to question his mother. Who was the first to bath your child the very day you gave birth to her, is my younger sister, she said, they went to her house.
The evangelist went to her house and commanded her in the name of Jesus to give back the glory of Kayode to Kayode because he’s in need of his glory. This woman went straight to the wall and brings back the sponge, and the sponge is as wet as the day she first uses it on the boy. That was what she used to tie down his glory, Kayode fainted because this is the woman she took as her mother.
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session