Table of Contents
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023 eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration details
Academic session for 2023/2024 applicants have been announced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full-time programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NASARAWA POST UTME 2023
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2023 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points in the appropriate subjects’ combination are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
School of Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
Power and Machines
Electronics and Telecommunication
Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing
Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
School of Applied Sciences
Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
School of Information and Technology
Office Technology and Management
School of Environmental Studies
Urban and Regional Planning
School of Business studies
Business Administration and Management.
Banking and Finance
Applicants with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry.
i. Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (GCEO”Level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics, English and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sittings.
Candidates must, in addition, obtain prescribed minimum score in the compulsory Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
ii. Five credit passes ( according to NBTE Directory of Accreditation Programmes) in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) recognized preliminary programme offered in the Polytechnic or similar Post Secondary Technical Institutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges) for Post-UTME Screening in respect of ND programmes. Visit the Polytechnic website (https://fpn.edu.ng/applicants/) for the detailed procedure.
Tuesday 1st August, 2023
Other Post UTME Updates: Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session