Table of Contents
2023 Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Postgraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students, steps, eligibility and applications
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Successful candidates from the application stage will write a Computer Based Test which will be administered on the 17th of June 2023 using Remote Online Proctoring Test System.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 6 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE Compliance Declaration Form. To download the NAE Compliance Declaration Form, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance2024.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, visit: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/thennpcltdnaescholarships2023 and follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/thennpcltdnaescholarships2023 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
You must complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the test date:
- For Windows Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_windows_latest.exe to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser (e.g., Chrome or Firefox), this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- For Mac Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_mac_latest.dmg to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser, this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- Kindly review our FAQ page: https://dragnetscreening.ng/onlineproctoring/faq and go through the DO’s and DON’T’s.
- Go to tsb://testclient.fot.com.ng/sampletest.aspx to access the test platform for the purpose of practice only. This should not be used for the actual test.https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/thennpcltdnaescholarships2023
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session