Table of Contents
BUK Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes that the Post UTME screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
BUK Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 Screening Eligibility
UTME Candidates must have chosen Bayero University as First Choice and scored not less than the indicated minimum score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
|COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:
|Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
|220 and above
|Allied Health Sciences
|200 and above
|180 and above
|Arts and Islamic Studies
|Basic Medical Sciences
|Computer Science and Information Technology
|Earth and Environmental Sciences
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ Level results.
All candidates are advised to visit any accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO etc)
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the ‘O’ level details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examination results.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form For 2023/2024
- Go to the BUK 2023/2024 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
- Fill in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and log in again. Your payment will be validated, after which you can print your personalized acknowledgement slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Dont Miss This
- JAMB Approves New Cut Off Marks For 2023 Admissions
- How To Apply For IAUE Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Check School Of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2023/2024
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- JAMB To Decide Universities Cut Off Marks On June 24th
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2023
- Baba Ahmed University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Form Is Out
- Dominion University Post UTME 2023, New Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Departmental Cut Off Mark
- RSU New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- How To Check 2023 JAMB Result Online Or Through SMS
- How To Accept Or Reject Admission On Jamb Caps
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 – Jamb And Departmental
- UMM Post UTME Form 2023 (Requirements and Eligibility)
- How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2023/2024
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 (Departmental) Post UTME
- How To Apply For KUST New Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- BUK New Cut Off Mark For 2023 Admission
- Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Now Receiving 2023/2024 Applications
- ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission [Post UTME]
- How To Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2023
- LASPOTECH New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process
- Imo State Poly New Cut Off Mark For 2023
- Jamb Change Of Course 2023 Commences
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education New Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session